This 2-day intensive class offers an introduction and review of the QSM³
foundational concepts, and is ideal for 1st time or returning students and doctors.
The core QSM³ method and focus will be presented:
- Our updated perception and concentration on reducing and releasing whole body subluxations and human misalignments in a living system that has been traumatized, compensated, and collapsed under gravity, rather than just attempting to restore a bone out of place
- The use of 3D Tonal Biomechanics to restore the highest structural energy and Tensegrity to the human body.
- Our cause to correction flow pattern and release algorithm as the platform for a more complete, dynamic, predictable, and stable corrective adjustment
- Posture measurements and analysis
- Discussion of Asymmetrical Tension and Biomechanics
- Proper Patient Placement for the best corrections
This class includes an additional intensive on x-ray placement and analysis.
This is a lecture only class.
10 hours: Friday 5-8pm, Saturday 9-4pm, No CE Credits Available
Cost: $500DC/$300 Student